And it gets better, the loan is only repayable once you start earning over £27,295 per year and you are taking steps to invest in your future career earnings and development.
You can find out more about the repayment thresholds in this SFE Quick Guide
For more information you can:
- Contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900 to help you make an informed decision.
- Contact Student Services at KC for more information or advice in person, via email at email@example.com or by calling 01562 512004.
You can apply for your Advanced Learner Loan on the www.gov.uk website, or contact Student Services for supporting help with completing your application.
- Your loan application will not include a credit check
- Research shows that achieving a Full level 2 qualification (Diploma), including the vital GCSE English and maths subjects, adds £80,000 to a learner’s earnings over their lifetime.
- Research shows a further £60,000 could be added to your wage if you go on to achieve at least a Full Level 3 qualification (Advanced Diploma).
- If you take the advance learner loan for the Access to HE Diploma and you graduate from a HE course then your advanced learner loan will be written off.