You’ve heard of being ‘Mindful’ right? Well, this is exactly it.
Take a moment to just stop and appreciate where you are, wherever it is. Drill down and try and notice the little things, if you’re outside, is there a breeze? Is the sun peeking through the clouds? Are you with people whose company you enjoy? Are they smiling?
‘Being in the moment’ helps you get a bit of understanding about how you work, what you enjoy, what you don’t and helps you work out how you want your life to be.
Taking notice can look like:-
- Getting a plant for your room
- Having a ‘clear the clutter’ day
- Taking notice of how your friends are feeling or acting
- Spicing it up and taking a different route to college or the shops
- Visiting a new place for lunch