At Kidderminster learners from level 1,2 and 3 carry out a range of beauty treatments in the commercial salons training to a high standard for the industry. The learners complete work experience in beauty salons within the community enhancing their career prospects and employability skills.
Throughout these courses there will be opportunity for work experience and to be part of our on-site salon, ELEMENTS.
This exciting course has been specifically designed to introduce you to practical beauty therapy skills, in a realistic working environment and to provide a foundation for further learning.
During this course, you will study:-
- Basic manicures and pedicures
- Skin care
- Photographic make-up
- Face painting
- Nail art
- Health & Safety
- Basic make-up
Leading on from Level 1, Level 2 will further develop your skills to enable you to work competently as a beauty therapist
Over this course you will look at:-
- Application of air-brush make-up
- Camouflage make-up
- Media make-up, including SFX
- Fashion and photographic make-up
- Individual, permanent lash extensions
- Styling and fitting postiche
- Application of prosthetic pieces
- Creating an image based on a theme
The final installation of the Beauty Therapy Course will provide you with all the skills to work as an advanced beauty therapist
You’ll be looking at and learning:-
- Body massage
- Facial and body electrical treatments
- Advanced Health & Safety
- Planning and implementation of promotional activities
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for any of our Beauty Therapy Courses or to find out more, please click here.