KC Higher Education – Fee Information

We have some very experienced staff on hand to provide you with information about grants and bursaries available to you during your time at Kidderminster College.

Please note:

*You should expect to pay tuition fees for every year in attendance and be aware these fees may increase annually. On the basis of current government guidance any increase is unlikely to exceed the increase in inflation by reference to the Retail Price Index (RPI).

HE Tuition fee loan

Every new student is entitled to a Tuition Fee Loan (from Student Finance England) of up to £9,000 to cover tuition costs. This is not repayable until you are earning more than £25,000 per year


Maintenance loan

You can receive up to £8,150 depending on your household income, where you are living or where you are studying.

The basic rate of a Maintenance loan (65% of the maximum rate) does not depend on your household income – the remaining 35% does. This is not repayable until you are earning more than £21,000 per year.


Extra help

Extra help may be available for students on a low income, students with children or dependent adults and disabled students. Please contact our STUDENT SERVICES team on 01562 521003 or email studentservices@kidderminster.ac.uk to discuss the options available to you.

We’ve created an easy to use how-to guide with all the information, codes and details you need to provide when filling out your student loan application:

We use cookies to personalize your experience. By continuing to visit this website you agree to our use of cookies – View more
I Accept All Cookies