Working as Business Administration Apprentice at Wedding Insurance Group, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties, including data entry, answering the phone, issuing quotes and policies to clients, and handling payments.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting directly to the Commercial Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Understanding insurance products and the cover we provide
- Inputting data onto Open GI (office system)
- Answering the phones
- Dealing with quotations and queries
- Issuing insurance quotes and policies to clients
- Calculating insurance premiums
- Making adjustments to clients’ insurance policies when required
- Taking payment for insurance policies and setting up finance arrangements
- Creating databases/entering data into databases for prospect clients
- Assisting with marketing using social media platforms and email campaigns
- Stamping/franking the post/taking the post to the post office
- Understanding rating guides
All training will be provided on the job.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
One day a week studying at Kidderminster College to achieve the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be a possibility of a full-time position for the right candidate upon completion of your apprenticeship.
Annual Wage- £10,933.00