The Four Stones Multi Academy Trust – Haybridge Alliance School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) provide teacher training for postgraduate trainees and undergraduate students. They require a resilient hardworking person to provide administrative services to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the SCITT. You will produce lists, information and data as required, plus more.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Undertake typing of routine letters and other documents
- Produce lists, information and data as required
- Carry out photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and complete routine forms
- Printing and duplicating of a wide variety of documentation
- Distribution of letters and other circulars to trainees and other stakeholders
- Organising refreshments for SCITT meetings and professional studies sessions
- Act as an initial contract for postgraduate and undergraduate trainees in dealing with their questions or queries
- Answering phone and email enquiries relating to teacher training maintaining a prompt response rate according to agreed standards
- Assist in the organisation of school experience days for prospective applicants
- Assist in the organisation of “Train to Teach” recruitment events
- Assist in the organisation of postgraduate and undergraduate trainee interview days
- Provide administrative support as and when required, directed by senior members of SCITT team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the overall ethos and aims of the SCITT
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities
- Post appropriate and timely marketing posts on all SCITT social media platforms
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified. Staff will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from a manager to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description. This job description will be reviewed annually, and the head teacher reserves the right to alter the content of this job description, after consultation with the post-holder, to reflect changes to the job or services provided, without altering the general character or level of responsibility.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be required to attend classes at Kidderminster College one day a week to achieve the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the possibility of a full-time administration position for the right candidate.
Annual wage – £8,236.80