Elevate UK have an exciting opportunity for a well organised and focused individual to join their friendly and relaxed team. You must be an ambitious and hardworking individual who will work towards achieving a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration. If you like the idea of earning money while you learn, this is the role for you.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Following up on business communications
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available
- Building relationships with clients
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Studying on site at Kidderminster College, one day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be the potential to be employed full time in an administrator role within the company following successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Annual wage – £11,700.00