As a business administration apprentice, you will support the day-to-day administration tasks of a busy residential home. Your job will be front facing meeting and greeting visitors, taking phone calls and assisting with audit duties.
Your role will be to support the home administrator in all aspects of the day to day administration activities of the home.
- Being public facing with visitors to the home. This will include meeting and greeting them in a welcoming and friendly manner.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant people within the home.
- Assisting with auditing files. Auditing knowledge or a willingness to learn is essential.
- Assisting with filing.
- Undertake associated training relevant to the care setting.
- A knowledge of GDPR, data protection and confidentiality is desirable.
- You will need to have good attention to detail ensuring tasks are fully completed and delegated as appropriate.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in order to ensure safety and proficiency in the service.
- You must have good written and spoken English skills to be able to communicate with the team and complete the required compliance documentation.
Annual wage – £7,503.60