As a business administration apprentice you will support the day to day administration tasks of a busy residential home.
Your role will be to support the home administrator in all aspects of the day to day administration activities of the home.
- Being public facing with visitors to the home. This will include meeting and greeting them in a welcoming and friendly manner.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant people within the home.
- Assisting with auditing files. Auditing knowledge or a willingness to learn is essential.
- Assisting with filing.
- Undertake associated training relevant to the care setting.
- A knowledge of GDPR, data protection and confidentiality is desirable.
- You will need to have good attention to detail ensuring tasks are fully completed and delegated as appropriate.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in order to ensure safety and proficiency in the service.
- You must have good written and spoken English skills to be able to communicate with the team and complete the required compliance documentation.
Annual wage – £7,503.60