Cheshires Laser Mail Ltd are looking to expand their team and are looking for a confident, reliable and hard-working Business Administration Apprentice. This role is to support the production director, taking responsibility for several functions and daily processes within a busy environment, daily logging of mail and/or parcels onto various internet platforms and invoicing.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone
- Liaising with clients
- Working with spreadsheets
- Daily logging of mail and/or parcels onto various internet platforms
- Other general office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be required to attend classes at Kidderminster College one day a week to achieve the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity to grow this role and progress within the business for the right candidate
Annual wage – £11,375.00